Some formal information to begin with – this website is administered by Bartosz Głowacki within the framework of business activity conducted under the company name MEDIA TRUST Bartosz Głowacki in Warsaw, at ul. Altowa 34, 02-386, Poland, under Tax-ID No. (NIP) 838-171-02-85 and Business Register Number (REGON) 142266914, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: (+48) 668 031 113.
Abridged version – key information
We respect your privacy but also your time. Therefore, we have prepared for you a shortened version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By contacting us through the site, placing an order, cancelling a contract or simply contacting us, you provide us with your personal data and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
- We entrust the processing of personal data exclusively to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect information about your visits to the site, such as the pages you viewed, the time you spent on the site and your navigation between the pages. For this purpose, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC. As part of the mechanism for managing the cookie settings, you can decide whether or not we can also use the marketing-related features of Google Analytics.
- We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insight Tag to deliver adverts relevant to you. This involves the use of Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited) and/or LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company) cookies. You can change your cookie settings and decide whether or not you agree to our use of the Pixel Facebook and LinkedIn Insight Tag.
- We use Google AdWords (Google Ads) remarketing tools. This involves the use of Google cookies (Google Ireland Limited) for the Google AdWords (Google Ads) service. You can manage your cookies and decide whether or not we can use Google AdWords (Google Ads) in your case.
- We embed YouTube videos on the website. When you play such videos, Google (Google Ireland Limited) cookies for YouTube are used.
- We use the HotJar tool that enables us to track your behaviour on the site. We use HotJar cookies for this purpose. In cookie settings you can decide whether or not you agree to our use of HotJar tracking in your case.
- We use our own cookies for the proper functioning of the website.
If the above information is not sufficient for you, you will find further details below.
The controller of your personal data within the meaning of the regulations on personal data protection is Bartosz Głowacki within the framework of business activity conducted under the company name MEDIA TRUST Bartosz Głowacki in Warsaw, at ul. Nowogrodzka 38/1, 00-691 Warszawa, Poland, under Tax-ID No. (NIP) 838-171-02-85 and Business Register Number (REGON) 142266914, email: email@example.com, tel.: (+48) 668 031 113.
The purposes, legal bases and periods of processing of personal data are indicated separately for each purpose of processing (see description of the individual purposes of processing of personal data below).
Rights. In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- right of access to personal data;
- right to rectify personal data;
- right to erasure of personal data;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to object to the processing of personal data;
- right to transfer data;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data if you have given your consent.
The rules related to the exercise of the aforementioned rights are described in detail in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with these regulations. For our part, we deem it necessary to explain to you that the rights indicated above are not absolute and you will not be entitled to them in relation to all the activities that are related to the processing of your personal data. An explanation of these limitations can be found later in this document. For your convenience, we have made every effort to indicate your rights in the description of the particular operations related to personal data processing.
We wish to emphasise that you are always entitled to one of the rights indicated above; if you believe that we have violated the regulations on personal data protection while processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
Security. We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security and personal data protection measures have been taken as required by the data protection legislation. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against unauthorised access.
External services. We entrust the processing of personal data to entities in the following catalogues / categories:
- hosting companies – to order to store personal data on a server;
- companies providing accounting and tax services – in order to use the invoicing system in which your data are processed if we issue an invoice to you;
- accounting offices – to order to use accounting services that involve processing your data when we issue an invoice to you;
- IT companies – in order to use IT support services that involve the possibility for the service provider to gain access to your personal data;
- persons and sub-contractors within MEDIA TRUST Bartosz Głowacki who are in a contractual relationship with the controller of personal data under a specific task contract , commission contract, contract of employment or an agreement on cooperation between companies and provide marketing, PR or IT services for the controller of personal data and/or its customers.
- persons who can potentially access your personal data when providing website support services and maintaining personal data security to me.
All entities to which we entrust the processing of personal data guarantee the application of appropriate personal data protection and security measures required by law.
Due to the use of Google, Facebook and LinkedIn services, your data may be transferred to the United States of America (USA) for storage on American servers. Do not worry, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn have joined the Privacy Shield programme (see e.g. www.privacyshield.gov) and thus guarantee an adequate level of data protection as required by European legislation.
Processing purposes and activities
Orders. When placing an order, you must provide the data necessary to process the order, such as your name, billing address and email address. If you place an order as part of your business activity, you must provide your company name, registered office address and the tax ID number (NIP). Provision of the data is voluntary but necessary to place an order.
The data provided to us in connection with the order are processed for the purpose of processing the order (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), issuing the invoice (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR), incorporating the invoice into our accounting records (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR ) and for archival and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
Order data will be processed for the time necessary to complete the order, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. Furthermore, after the expiry of this period, data may still be processed by us for statistical purposes. Please also note that we are under obligation to keep invoices with your personal data for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the tax liability arises.
With regard to data concerning orders, you do not have the possibility to rectify such data after the order has been completed. Nor can you object to the processing of the data and demand the erasure of the data prior to the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. Likewise, you may not object to the processing of data or demand the deletion of the data contained in the invoices. After the period of limitation for claims from the contract has expired, you may, however, object to the processing of your data for statistical purposes by us or demand the erasure of your data from our database.
With regard to data concerning orders, you also have the right to transfer data as referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR.
Email contact. When contacting us by means of electronic mail, which includes submitting an inquiry via the contact form, you naturally provide us with your email address as the sender’s address. In addition, you may also include other personal data in your message.
In this case, your data will be processed for the purpose of contacting you and the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. your consent implied from your initiating contact with us. The legal basis for the processing after the contact has ended is the legitimate purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
The content of the correspondence may be archived and we are not able to clearly state when it will be deleted. You have the right to request access to the record of the correspondence between you and us (if it has been archived) as well as the right to have it erased unless we have a legitimate purpose for archiving it, such as the purpose of defending against potential claims from you.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text files stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet or smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
Cookies can be divided into own cookies and third party cookies.
You will find more details below.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the site, in particular to remember cookie consent settings, save session cookies, collect information entered into contact forms, remember the session for logged-in users and remember the selected language version of the site (if more than one version is available).
Third party cookies. Our website, like most websites today, uses features provided by third parties, which involves the use of third party cookies. The use of such cookies has been described below.
We use the HotJar tool that enables us to track your behaviour on the site. We use HotJar cookies for this purpose. In cookie settings you can decide whether or not you agree to our use of HotJar tracking in your case.
Marketing. We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insight Tag to deliver adverts relevant to you. This involves the use of Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited) and/or LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company) cookies.
You can change your cookie settings and decide whether or not you agree to our use of the Pixel Facebook and LinkedIn Insight Tag.
We use Google AdWords remarketing tools. This involves the use of Google cookies (Google Ireland Limited) for the Google AdWords (Google Ads) service. You can manage your cookies and decide whether or not we can use Google AdWords (Google Ads) in your case.
We embed YouTube videos on the website. When you play such videos, Google (Google Ireland Limited) cookies for YouTube are used.
When displaying our website containing such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of the social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by the service provider concerned and integrated into the website. By integrating the plugin, the service providers will receive the information that your browser has displayed my website even if you do not have a profile with the service provider in question or are not logged into it. This information (and your IP address) is sent directly by your browser to the provider’s server (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, this service provider will be able to directly assign the visit to my site to your profile on that social networking site.
If you use a particular plug-in, e.g. by clicking on the ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ button, then relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the provider and stored there.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy,
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
If you do not want social networking sites to assign the data collected during your visit to my website directly to your profile in the service, you must log out of that service before visiting our website. You can also prevent plug-ins from being loaded on the website completely by using appropriate extensions for your browser, such as script blocking.
Using the site involves sending queries to the server where the site is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
The logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with any specific individuals using the site and are not used by us to identify you.
Server logs are only a support material used to administer the website and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorised to administer the server.